Hello there all!
This is just an email to let you know that I have arrived, safe and sound, to the lovely lands of bolivia, where it is summer, and California-like, and beautiful. The trip was overall fine, I got a little dizzy when I landed in La Paz, but after drinking some water and sitting down and getting back to Cochabamaba, I was just fine. It's the rainy season, so everything is green. I'm taking a few days to get used to being here before I throw myself headfirst into my work, but I met up with Jim this morning and got keys to the office, which is where I am right now, taking advantage of the free internet. The last 3 days have been pretty crazy, but I'm going to have to tell more about them a bit later - time to go home & get to bed before tai chi tomorrow morning!
Buenas noches, que duerman bien!
Lily
viernes, 26 de enero de 2007
Jan 9, 2007 - Llegué sana y salva
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario